
sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS

Caught Transformers with Reubs yesterday night at (you guessed it right again) Jurong Point! I can't believe I actually loved the show!! Although I'm not an avid fan (or even a fan to begin with) of Transformers the ROBOTS IN DISGUISE, I thought the movie was great and it kept me constantly on the edge of my seat. Maybe at some point of the show you might think that everything is so childish or what the hell are you doing in a theatre littered with kids, I feel that it is still a money-worthy movie. Swashbuckling and arse-kicking (robots, or autobots in this case), it's really a must-see movie for all ages. There were appropriate number of funny and witty scenes, and also action and emo scenes. I have no idea why Life! rated it 2 out of 5 stars.
Optimus Prime is the good guy.
Went to ECP with the AdeHo and Michie on Wednesday. Ade especially took a day off from work to go out with us (lest Mich kills her actually), awww so touched! We bladed for 2 hours and had ice cream at Gelare. Dinner was settled at the Chinatown Hawker Centre which was temporarily shifted to an old hawker centre beside Outram Park station. Anyhow, the famous claypot rice was still as bagooose =D